WE HAVE SEVERAL TOOLS OF ADVERTISING FOR OUR PROPERTIES
- Our own website: www.royalsharmproperty.com
- Our office in Naama bay.
- Also our quarterly company magazine with properties and photos.
Check our website and look at our properties that suit your needs.
Make a request through the website to our head office who in turn forwarded your request to the property management department.
Our property manager will contact you through your email or phone number for details of your request and information for our agent.
Our local agents need as much information as possible about the type of property you are looking for so we can quickly find your ideal home.
Once we have a clear understanding of your requirements we can show you a selection of properties that match your needs and budget. Often viewings can be arranged immediately.
Viewings can be conducted by our agents between 10 am and 6 pm – 6 days a week.
Our multilingual agents can arrange with you immediately to take you on an orientation visit to view 3 or 4 apartments of your choice.
CHOOSING A PROPERTY
Once you’ve found a suitable property and supplied us with some details and we will require a copy of your passport or ID and relevant marriage certificates, for the file we can prepare a contract.
We will then draw up the relevant paperwork, forming an agreement to be signed by both parties. These will be bilingual accordingly, languages available are: English and Arabic.
An inventory of the contents and condition of the property is usually produced prior to start of the agreement. This will be supplied by the owner and forms an integral part of the contract agreement.
We will go over the apartment with you on check in to sign and finalise everything is in the apartment on the list.
RENT AND DEPOSIT
An advance rental payment is required on signing the agreement. This is equivalent to 1 months rent. A security deposit is also required from the tenant again equivalent to 1 months rent. This will be returned to you at the end of the rental term, subject to the details of your agreement and of the inventory being checked.
– The tenant pays the value of 15% of the rent for the month as administrative expenses non-refundable when signing a rent contract for a period of 3 months.
– The tenant pays 25% of the rent for the month as non-refundable administrative expenses upon signing the rent contract for 6 months.
– The tenant pays 50% of the rent for the month non-refundable administrative expenses upon signing the rent contract for 12 months.
COMPLETION OF CONTRACTS
Congratulations, keys now are handed over and you can move in to your new home.